Sunday, March 1, 2009

Favorite Presentations

One of my favorite presentations was Melesha's. It was a very simple concept to talk about, but she made it interesting by involving humor. It was funny to think about the drive through mistakes that people probably make everyday, but you don't realize. I thought she did a good job of presenting it, and had a good layout.
One of the other presentations that I liked was Kelly's on living in a large family. I come from a small family and it was funny to hear about some of the tips you have to do in a big family. I thought it was a good topic for her to talk about, since she has so much experience with it. I thought she did a good job shedding some light on some of the more humorous subjects of big family life.
I think my favorite presentation was Tyler's on the Super Bowl ads. It was a very funny subject to talk about and was very relevant since the Super Bowl had just taken place. He did a good job with his visuals. I really enjoyed watching the funny Super Bowl ads that he showed.

No comments:

Post a Comment