Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ten Years From Now

Ten years from now I would like to be coaching somewhere. I would like to either be at a big youth club, or at a college somewhere. Ideally I would like to be living in a big city. I haven't gotten the chance to have the city experience yet, so I would like to have that opportunity. In my personal life, I do not know if I would like to be married yet. I don't think marriage is something that you can just plan. I would like to have a close knit group of friends. I have always had a small close group of friends and I would like for this to continue. I know when you first begin coaching that you are not paid very well. I would probably not be living the ideal lifestyle I want, but this will lead to better things in the future for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment